• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shut up and let me go; bruise, any

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

It had been a lovely day.

Okay, it had been a mediocre day.

It was cold as hell and Rhae had wandered off to who knows where, leaving Bruise to worry faintly that he had never paid much attention to her IQ. Was she stupid enough to fall off a cliff? He frowned. He didn’t think so, but then again, she also accepted his 180 personality turnaround without much of resistance so he couldn’t really be sure whether she was just gullible or straight-up unintelligent. Not that he worried overmuch what happened to her, but she was a fun past time—and more, importantly, she was his. If anyone was going to off her, it was going to be him. He’d be in a foul mood if that was taken from him.

Irritated, he walked down a slope he’d been standing on, his attention stolen when he heard the shrieking. His dark ears pinned back to his head and he whipped around, looking for the source of the godforsaken noise. When he saw her, making her way down the path, screaming her head off, he quickly made his way toward her. It was, of course, a faster route for him than others, thanks both to his cloven hooves and his alien speed, but he still made short order of it, coming to hear just moments after she screamed.

“For the love of everything holy, shut up,” he snarled, inches from her face. “There are obviously people here. We just don’t come to heel when young brats come calling. We are not your pets.” His handsome face was distorted with annoyance and he considered pulling the Fear that danced over her head. 

He refrained, for the moment. He wanted to see whether she could be brought to heel with a tongue-lashing—although, of course, he would always call upon it should she prove stubborn. Instead, he just fixed her with his flat gaze, wondering if she’d say anything else or if she was only capable of shrieking.

Messages In This Thread
    shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-12-2017, 11:33 PM
    RE: shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by bruise - 03-13-2017, 02:31 AM
    RE: shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-13-2017, 11:47 PM
    RE: shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-15-2017, 02:14 PM