• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shut up and let me go; bruise, any
    She can’t help but wonder what her parents will do when they discover where she’s gone. Will they follow her here, track her down and try to impress upon her the ‘seriousness’ of her choices? Will they perhaps try to recruit her sister to convince her home (fat chance of that)? Or will they even try to physically force her back to Tephra?

She can just see it … Mother begging her to come home, Father trying to warn her about some of the ‘unsavoury’ characters living here …

She’ll laugh at them then, laugh right in their faces. They should have paid attention to her when they’d had the chance. And if they try to resort to physical force … well, she doubts the inhabitants of Pangea will take kindly to someone trying to throw their weight around here.

Her revenge fantasies are interrupted by the abrupt appearance of a silver tipped horned stallion. Her pleased expression turns to one of scorn in mere seconds. She flares her wings and snaps her teeth at him (refraining, for the moment, from actually making contact). “Shut up yourself jackass!” She had expected the members of Pangea to be, well, a little more coarse, but this is just ridiculous. Here she is, willing to add to their numbers, and he’s about ready to snap her bloody head off for it. “And who the fuck are you calling a ‘young’ brat?! You look the same age as me, if not younger dipshit!”

Her ears pin back to her chestnut head, and her foreleg paws at the rocky ground. Her shoulders roll as she readies her wings for potential flight - not for the first time she’s glad for the replacement. Snowman shifting would be fucking worse than useless in a situation like this. “Now I’ve come to join Pangea. Who should I speak to? Cuz it clearly ain't you.”
    Taiga
    frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul …

Surprisingly, despite her immaturity, Taiga is actually older than Bruise, lolol. Big Grin Not by much though.

Messages In This Thread
    shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-12-2017, 11:33 PM
    RE: shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-13-2017, 11:47 PM
    RE: shut up and let me go; bruise, any - by Taiga - 03-15-2017, 02:14 PM