• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    Bella-Mae's eyes suddenly lit up again, and she turned her head to see a new mare, but the joy faded.  She wasn't about to be cocky, the mare seemed to mean well, but there wasn't anyway she would be especially friendly, seeing how she could fight her own battles.  "Bella-Mae," she flicked a single ear, before feeling a smoldering heat, and what had once occupied the form of an equine shift into some form of beast.  She spun around and cantered a few feet away, before doing an agile twist to face the beast again. 

The patterned mare could tell the attack wasn't towards her, and suddenly a feeling of longing filled her mind, she hadn't discovered a power yet, but everyone else seemed so powerful.  She still felt a tinge of joy which annoyed her.  She wasn't particularly optimistic, and guilt plagued her mind that she could feel happy when she could easily die if the beast was as powerful as it looked. 

She threw a few bucks at the air, annoyance causing her to roll her eyes. "If your wish was to ruin my day, then you must have big goals," she quipped sarcastically.  Her voice lowered somewhat demonically as she spoke again.  "Mares are not my friends."  Her tail slapped against her legs, but her body was numb with annoyance and anger.  "I know the grass is terrible here, but you didn't have to mess it up." She said, glaring at the mare, everything she said was directed to the mare who had so easily waltzed in to ruin her chance at anything with this beast of an animal.

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Romek - 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM