• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm friends with the voices inside of my head, Ephrelle
    When Wrynn leans in before answering Ephrelle’s question, the black filly reacts without thoguyht, leaning in as well to be sure that she catches what Wrynn says. Her answer isn’t going to be running – Ephrelle can already guess that. She can feel her heart speed up at the prospect of something exciting, something that needs to be said quietly in case of spying ears. There is not much excitement in Ephrelle’s life and this is thrilling.

Monsters?! She gasps, green eyes wide but not at all disbelieving. Wrynn says that she bit it and Ephrelle nods, clearly waiting for the bay fully to elaborate. She doesn’t though, and Ephrelle needs to find out more details. “What kind of monsters?” She asks, “How many of them? Did it taste bad? What did it look like?”

She has never seen a monster. Pythons three times her length, jaguars with blood in their teeth, piranhas tearing into a monkey that had missed its vine and landed in the water – those things she has seen. They were terrifying, yes, but they were not monsters. She needs to know about these monsters that Wrynn has seen, and most importantly needs to know how to defend herself like Wrynn had. Biting a monster? It sounds terribly brave.

ephrelle

yearling vithiraki and charoki of the amazons

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm friends with the voices inside of my head, Ephrelle - by Ephrelle - 06-14-2015, 01:51 PM