• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    He touches her, and her heart skips just a beat.

She can feel the hair on her back stick up just a bit. Lucrezia smiles softly, naturally, when her friend speaks of nothing but positively about her and the path she has chosen to take. “You are right; I have nothing to be worried about.” Lucrezia feels very certain in his words and committing to what he has said. There was nothing to be fearful of and she cannot be a disappointment just yet. Lucrezia only has the mind set for her home and people when it comes to their well-being.

“I promise I won’t make you stay in the snow,” she adds softly but teasing him because she has come to know that he does not like the cold one bit. Lucrezia, however, would never want to put Dahmer in a situation that would risk the relationship she and him have develop together. There was so much there between them, but Lucrezia is hesitant to even acknowledge such feelings. She has always been skeptical of love, nor a need to ever seek out and find it too. Perhaps it came down to the love her family falsely made her believe that distorted her vision of love.

But there, in the very darkness, where she keeps all meaningful and secrets, lies something she might share with the black stallion.

It is confusing almost, but she does not allow herself to think on it now, there are more important matters ahead of her. She cannot just think of herself—she is not selfish. The mare made a promise when she first arrived to Tephra that she would not make a mistake again.

“Nerine,” she says loudly, thinking as Dahmer breaks the silence that developed between them. She remembers Nayl first coming to Tephra. Magnus had appeared to like her as much has she had during that time they all first met. “Yes, I met Nayl once.” The reputation of the sisterhood had not died, and continues to bloom no matter what disaster comes. “I think that is an excellent idea, Dahmer. We should go there together and speak to Nayl. It will be good to see how their people and land fare.” She also knows two other mares that live there—though it has been some time since she has seen the two of them but she realizes she has more friends in one place. Nerine would might a great ally if their positions aligned, of course.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:54 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-05-2017, 05:38 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Shelbi - 04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 04-20-2017, 04:01 PM