• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need A Little Madness In Your Life?
    C R O T A

The strange, the weird, the unique. They were always the ones who had the largest chances of making an impression on the world. Those who stuck out, who didn't fit into the mold were usually the ones who made the most progress, who began the much needed changes. They may be crazy to many, but they become sane to the majority and there is something beautiful about that. How those who are disliked, can become the revered by doing something so good in return for the world.

Maybe that is why Crota is willing to give Iona a chance despite her hesitations and her inability to pinpoint exactly what it was that was going on with the mare within her mind. Iona made her nervous, but only slightly. Enough to keep her on her toes and watching carefully. Though in time, were Iona to prove she were no harm and gain Crota's trust, she was sure that the nervousness created would pass even with the chocolate mare's uneven mind.

For believe it or not, the uneven can sometimes make the best allies if you trust in them and treat them the same way you would treat anyone else. Maybe Iona was just another horse that needed the same respect and love that everyone else got despite her slightly cracked, yet quite interesting mind. Glancing over the chocolate mares thin yet delicately dished features she nods softly while smiling. "I am glad you are willing to stay, Iona! That pleases me!"

Like it did in the field when Sirana agreed to follow her here, her heart jumps in slight excitement. She is proud that her home is becoming worth the time to check out and remain within even if it is possibly temporary. It seems as though her efforts are finally paying off despite her lack of knowledge and experience to lead an entire land. Hopefully Hellbane though would be able to help her to learn and do it right. He was a strong stallion and she trusted his wealth of knowledge and experience to lead them in the right directions.

Watching the chocolate colored mare trot around her, she chuckled softly at the other's eagerness to explore their home. "I am glad to follow and show you around, Iona!"
    Her voice is light and airy, and for a moment her hesitation and nerves dissipate as her short legs move her forward into a short yet fluid trot. Soon she is next to the other and she is leading her through the rolling hills until they come upon some of the first patches of Cacti and Fern growing around the tall boulders poking out of the green landscape.

"It's strange isn't it, how they come from two wildly different places, yet here they grow together, almost as though they are one?" Her eyes glance over the two wildly different plant types before continuing. "Though as strange as it is, I love it. It is one of the things that drew me to make my home here."

@[Iona] Naw. We can continue, I don't mind! Iona is lovely <3

Messages In This Thread
    Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-02-2017, 11:35 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-08-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 12:55 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by crota - 04-19-2017, 03:04 AM
    RE: Need A Little Madness In Your Life? - by Iona - 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM