• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want you to remember; charlemagne
    Charlemagne.
    Carli.
    Once queen of magic and lore.

The dark male is not surprised to see her appear from the wisp of gray landscape, gilded against the bleak forest with it's sleepy elms and hibernating bears. She is almost blinding to his adjusted silver eyes but her voice guides the direction of his dark head till he is able to look upon her properly through the thick of his forelock.

She stands steady, intriguing with smile and a pair of wings that seem as if they are made of glass. Lior tucks his own against his spine as he admires the way the sun fractures against the thinness of her appendages, creating small rainbows against the powdered snow. "Carli." Her name is offered as a greeting, gravely and dark like rainfall on hot stones. 'Good to see you again as well." He adds with a curt nod as he settles into the ground, hooves rooting momentarily in the slog of wetness. "What brings you to the forest?" The stallion disregards her question momentarily, uncertain why she would suggest changing his typical expression.
    I want you to remember

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to remember; charlemagne - by Lior - 05-06-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: i want you to remember; charlemagne - by Lior - 05-10-2017, 05:09 PM