• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN
    She laughed quietly, shaking off his apology quickly.

"Dont be. Im sorry I didnt see you there."

Her smiles faultered  briefly as he told her about his family.

Nour knew what it felt like to loose everything. Including her hope.

The smile returned quickly a he spoke of happier things, her ears tilting forward to catch his words. "I wanted to visit I suppose. It has been a very long time since I have seen Beqanna."
    Memories of the place washed over her like a wave, the words she spoke gracing her with the thoughts. She couldnt think of anything horrible that was associated with this wonderful place. Only laughter and joy.

Two things the crimson mare had come to miss in the past year. Like Skull she had lost people dear to her. In her mind, returning here would hopefully bless her with happiness like it did so many seasons before.

"This place just makes me happier everytime I visit." She chuckled. Even if she hadnt met Skull -whom she presumed was now her friend- she was certainly over joyed. The bright blue of the sky, and the vibrant colors of the flowers that seemed brighter here somehow.

"And happy is a good thing to be."
    If not today, Why not tomorrow? 

Messages In This Thread
    hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN - by Nour - 06-06-2017, 03:28 PM
    RE: hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN - by Skullu - 06-06-2017, 03:43 PM
    RE: hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN - by Nour - 06-06-2017, 03:58 PM
    RE: hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN - by Skullu - 06-06-2017, 04:08 PM
    RE: hyacinthum ; ANY; OPEN - by Nour - 06-06-2017, 04:20 PM