• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my heart never stops beating for you; any
     NIER
    Oh was right. Oh was perrrfect.

That soft little gasp.. Mmm, electric shivers prickling across his shoulders. Sometimes he loved to toy with the fear, those wide, frantic eyes. Fear could get so dull, though, after a time. Surprise? Surprise never got old, and it sparkled so beautifully in her eyes. She still tried, still searched the night for him, or whatever had reached for her. No fear, only the quiet surprise and just a bit uncertain. And wanting.  Just the right blend, his favorite tonic. She was just what he wanted. The perfect flavor for a night like this.

She was so still as he rounded her, so watchful. Wildly green eyes snatched every detail, every flick of her lovely gaze, every tensed muscle as she lay in wait. For something. Not really sure what, but didn’t really care. Didn’t matter. He would be that something soon enough, and he flowed to her side, melded to her curves as though he belonged there. But of course he did. He always belonged there.

Ahh, and she smelled so gooood.

He covered her with the blanket of his wing, and her soft breath stuttered so sweetly. That was definitely encouragement. Accidental, but still so very effective, and he stroked along her neck, breathed her in and tested her boundaries. Didn’t seem to have any yet, but they were only getting started. She sighed, completely at ease, and okay, maybe that really was a little weird. But who was he to question it? So what if a girl finds invisible men pressed all against her body completely normal? Counting blessing and all that, yeah?

Even the sound of his husky voice, uttered so close to her delicate ear didn’t startle her. Her eyes remained closed, long lashes smiling over her thoughts hiding in those eyes. He reined back just a little, just enough to watch her so intently, taking in the fine features of her shadowed face. Such a curious one. So quickly accepting of him; his touch, his body against hers, his voice. His instant possession over her, claiming what he wants as he wants it. So curious. God, but she was a beauty, wasn’t she? Her skin so soft against his lips, as he dipped to her again, placing just a single kiss below her ear as she considered.

”That is not the breath of a ghost, my shadow,” her voice chimed quietly, a murmur of precious sea-glass clinking faintly together. He hummed a soft smile against her, testing another faint kiss as his right wing spread and reached across the front of him, sweeping a feathered finger under her chin again and coaxing her lovely face to turn just a little more to him.

Shadow, he repeated thoughtfully, quietly, though he already knew what he was going to say. He took his time in doing it, delighted with her choice of nickname or explanation or whatever it was to her. It was an attractive change from 'ghost' or 'phantom.' His face lifted from her neck - a little reluctantly - already wanting to reach for her cheek, her nose, trace her lips, but holding himself back to study her more. Such a young and soft one. So enchanting in her gentle quiet.

He dipped carefully to her again, adding a little more pressure under her chin to guide her to him, his lips brushing sweetly across her nose. If I am shadow, I am light, he murmured into velvet. Unseen: the night's shadow, the day's light. He pulled his right wing back to his side, though his left still wrapped and blanketed her, parted lips resting on her impossibly soft nose, waiting. Would she stay there or turn away?

But I'll be your shadow tonight.
    And maybe her tomorrow's light.

Messages In This Thread
    my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Augusta - 06-12-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Augusta - 06-12-2017, 09:53 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Nier - 06-13-2017, 09:55 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Augusta - 06-15-2017, 06:52 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Augusta - 06-20-2017, 04:01 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you; any - by Augusta - 06-26-2017, 11:57 AM