• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any.

He had heard her speak. He ignored her. I mean, dammit woman, he’s eating. No one comes between a man, his empty stomach, and the foot he is trying to consume. I mean, he’s been eating treebark. You did read that, yes? Tree bark is not so tasty. It’s why he’s so skinny. I mean. I used perty words to describe his litheness… but dude, he’s skinny. Very. Skinny. He needs nourishment.

So when Thiago hears her voice, he flicks his black tail around his body, his red socks taking nary a step in the opposite direction from where he heard her voice, and yet, despite his eating, he finds that his ears are turned to her body, attuning himself to her presence… because.. well. Girl.

He likes girls. I think. I haven’t figured it out yet. Let’s just say he probably likes girls.

Anyway, he’s chewing his last bits of his meal, and its impolite to talk with a full mouth, and so it is a few minutes before he has masticated his food well enough to be able to successfully swallow.. because, dude has a gag reflex…

Oh. Okay. He likes girls. There we go.

Anyway. He steps towards her, looking at her, and he smiles, and while he thinks that he’s being suave, he really looks like a constipated baby. That grimace.. its sort of a smile, but he stinks. Don’t give up on him. He’s got social anxiety. So much so, infact that he does not see the third eye on her forehead. Does not even recognize it as a bit of being strange.

He feels he’s strange enough for them both. Grown ass man who turns into a freaking bunny..

I mean, what the hell man?!

“Thiago. Yes. It is quiet.” He states the facts. He does not expound. Unlike Krys, who makes Spink word vomit.

:/ Why can’t there be moe short posts inthis world? I have no idea. Oh well.

THIAGO
    here comes peter cotton tail, hoppin down the bunny trail
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any. - by Thiago - 06-17-2017, 12:40 AM