• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any.

Thiago gulped down his food, and stepped back, his ears pinning back to the back of his head as he eyes her….her eyes. Thiago’s head is pulled into his neck and he looks as if he is sinking into the ground, resting his weight against his back haunches. She bats those three eyes—interesting that, and quite distracting. He gulps again as he barely hears her speak. She seems so…interested in him. Why? He’s not interesting.

He’s very. very boring.

And yet, she keeps speaking, and he feels himself sinking deeper and deeper into the grasses of the meadow, wishing he could burrow himself. Alas, those days are behind him. Damn. Those moments that he could really use his abilities. Still, she’s pretty enough, and he feels himself twitching slightly. He’d have to be a eunuch not to know what time of the year this was. He was a man, and we have established that he likes girls. Even if he doesn’t know how to…well. How to talk to them..

At all. About anything.

So he swallows again, air and spit sliding down his throat as nervousness presents itself as beads of sweat dripping down the side of his face. “I. Um. I am from...over there,” he splutters, unsure of how to continue. How interesting can he be? A pathetic little lean-to in the forest.

What a joke.

THIAGO
    here comes peter cotton tail, hoppin down the bunny trail
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones; any. - by Thiago - 06-19-2017, 03:50 PM