• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any)
    I try to make a habit of being around during low tide, hanging out near our little almost land bridge to the mainland just in case of visitors, friendly or otherwise. Wouldn’t do to let a bunch of strangers wander on in without so much as a by our leave, would it? So I’m not exactly far off when one such stranger shows up and calls out, “HELLO! Is anyone there?”

Hm. Female, or a dude with a particularly high voice. Actually announcing her (presumably) presence, so probably not especially hostile. Always nice. Righto. “Yeah, yeah, I’m right here,” I announce, walking out onto the beach with my usual swagger and eyeing the dame who showed up. Yep. Female. Solid black, sort of fancy-looking with the set of her shoulders, the arch of her neck, the long, flowing hair, the hint of feathering. Pretty enough.

Doesn’t mean she isn’t dangerous, mind. I’m not that dumb. But there’s nothing about her that screams power. Still, it’d be stupid to assume that means anything. Some of the strongest are the most subtle in their working. Well, SOME. I mean, sure as fuck not me. I wear my power right on my skin, always have, always will. Not much of a choice in the matter, but even if there were, I’d be loud and proud and shiny as fuck. Just who I am, baby.

“What d’you want, then?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Kerberos - 06-30-2017, 11:44 AM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-02-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-04-2017, 03:51 PM