• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we have arrived; the lost boys, residents of hyaline
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    Onyx eyes watch intensively as the flames feast on the quickly dying grasses.  Smoke thickens and she strains to see the hazey image of the stallion.  His thoughts are all she really needs though.  As far as she can gather he seems to be the master and these his puppets.  If she had been part of the act she may have had a smirk across her lips, but she was not.  Ruby tassels whipped in irritation, stirring the smoke to thin a bit.  Her stare flicks back to the splashed bay stallion with a down right smug look on his face.  Her brow furrows at his pleasure in the chaos he has caused.  She was two seconds from strolling right up to him and knocking him on his arse when he turned... A slender hazed figure stood near him.  Frantically searching for the added mind waves all she could find was grass dying.  Perhaps the minds focus was only on that.  The flames paused momentarily in intensity as he placed a firm kiss upon her forehead... Kolera... 

What seemed like days had flashed in minutes.  They came, they destroyed, they left.  Her trans broke as words were shouted to her from a familiar voice.  

I will, was her only words as his hoofbeats softened with distance.  Flame kissed bod moved in the opposite direction following the exit of the trouble makers.  She would wander the outside edges of the kingdom in case any should return...   
    MOLOTOV

Sooo my first post left out Kolera being named so I thought I should add that since... Yeah know.  Lol.  Also her exit from the thread

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we have arrived; the lost boys, residents of hyaline - by Molotov - 07-02-2017, 06:18 PM