• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any)
    Oh goodness. Daddy was in a sassy mood, Kali could hear it all the way from behind the trees. She peeked out, and sure enough, he had that glint in his eyes that meant sass for sure. Slipping out from behind some tall palm trees, she pursed her lips and walked on over, looking up at her dad with doubt on her face. “Hello, new friends. Um, Dad? That doesn’t sound like a good way to make new friends like you maybe. Isn’t his fire nice and pretty? You could tell him--”

Oh.

Ohhhhh whoa! What on earth was that? Falling right out of the sky, but that was definitely not a sky creature. Or at least not anymore. It started out looking like an eagle, but it quickly started changing, ballooning out to massive proportions. Also if it were a sky creature for real, probably it would be falling slower. And also maybe not getting sooo much bigger. “Ummm, Daddy?” Taking a nervous step back, she glanced up at the strange creature taking shape, and back at the ground. “Maybe...um, maybe we should back up some?” If it got too much bigger, it might just fall right on them and squish them, and it would be terribly difficult to make new friends squished.

But of course Daddy was not especially willing to be reasonable. “Go ahead, love, I’ll be fine.” She swiveled her ears and watched the big scary something fall, but she stood next to her dad. Well, maybe a little bit behind.

Right up ‘til the creature landed, and then she was hopping forward to inspect it, eyes wide and full of delight, just as it was flopping forward to meet her too. Ohhh it was a whale! But with a huge pretty hoooorn, and teeny tiny wings. “Whoa! What are you? That’s so cool! Daddy, what is--” Oh. Oh goodness, but it got better!

Because the whale turned into a person! “Hiii! Oh hi, yes, for sure, come live here! Me an’ Kylie, we can show you all the best places to play, and you can show me how you did that neato trick, and ohhhh we’re gonna be best friends, okay? My name’s Kali, and I’m Kylie’s little sister! What’s your name?”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-02-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Kali - 07-03-2017, 10:58 AM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-04-2017, 03:51 PM