• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    She hadn't been invited but fuck would that stop her... Ummm No!  What fun was being invited when crashing the party was so much funner... Yes I said funner.

Her golden king had gone to get help and asked her to keep tabs on those crossing into his borders.  Not one for politics herself but seeing the distress on his face, the pleading in his voice - fuck he was cute - she decided to help in the only way she knew how...

Invading minds

They came quickly. Their minds reeling at the damage.  If they were here to take note of the destruction in passing they needed to move the fuck on.  Two stallions of questionable importance continued to advance into the kingdom.  Their thoughts getting louder.  But they stopped, called out and waited... Their king was gone at the moment so she took it upon herself to intercept them.

Her flame kissed bod moved swiftly across the terrain as she closed the distance to the strangers.  Ruby tassels trailed behind her suspended in flight as her muscles flexed, hooves striking the ashed turf.  Her eyes met their sillouhettes but another was already upon them.  Ears flattened in annoyance on how this ones thoughts evaded her.  She hadn't slowed until she was on top of them, hunches buckled as hooves slid along the tattered land.  All the while she dug into their thoughts as she had traveled... 

Levi

The name rung in her mind with immediate familiarity and she questioned it instantly How do you know him?! She pushed the thoughts deep into his thick, dark skull.  A furious scowl riddled across her features.  Tail twitched in irritation as she waited impatiently.  Could it be true? And why would he come here if it was?  Fiery attention fixed solely on the behmouth.  Only once did her eyes shift to the others of the group before returning again for her answer... 
    MOLOTOV

So I can't control her XD but her thoughts are only shared with Offspring at the moment.  Though she already knows the answer.  She doesn't realize Nayl blocks mind reading and she's never actually spoke words before so could have a communication issue here lol

Messages In This Thread
    you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-06-2017, 08:52 AM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Molotov - 07-08-2017, 08:21 AM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-08-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: you can have my isolation. || warrick, amet & nayl - by Offspring - 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM