• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make me your Aphrodite; Jason

Although Jason stood tall he didn’t feel like he had much power in the situation. Camrynn seemed calm, nonchalant about their meeting whereas he still felt uneasy and distrusting. The dark mare answered his question with candor. He wasn’t surprised to hear that the kingdom was quiet, the Gates shared in that trait, but he was disappointed that the other light kingdom was not livelier. The disappointment could be seen in the frown that had now formed against his lips. He sighed lightly and shifted his weight, lowering his stance to a more comfortable lean.

The next question struck Jason as interesting. He had never had anyone ask him about Beqanna’s past. Although he had lived over a decade and seen the changes within his home others didn’t see the wisdom in history and thus they never questioned him. For a moment he thought Camrynn to be wise in asking such an inquiry.

With another shift of his weight Jason replaced his frown with a pensive thought and then he began. ”In the beginning? Well…it wasn’t too different from it is today. The horses are still the same. Some are kind. Some are ambitious like yourself. Some are not good, others are…it is all the same in that way.” He muses to himself. ”But magic, it is very different now.” His words begin to flow from him almost as if he is speaking for the sake of his own memories. ”Magic used to be more pure. It didn’t flow through the land like it does now. It was kept in just a few horses. There was no such thing as magical waterfalls or trees. Traits were not often given to other horses- there wasn’t nearly as many wondrous gifts running about. All of these different colors didn’t exist either. Most horses were just that, horses. All the magic was mainly held in the magicians themselves. All gifts could be passed onto offspring, not just a few. Those who had gifts typically only had one of three: wings, horn, or immortality. Magic now runs far more rampant.” Jason definitely believed that the past was the purer way and the way that it should be. Those who stumbled upon magic and had not been born with it were more likely to be careless with it. In his opinion most didn’t understand the repercussions, and lack of understanding would always bring about chaos.

jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 07:09 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-20-2015, 10:59 AM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM