• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    Their approach is heard from behind her.  A few spoken words that fall on deafened ears.  Her attention holds to the tree before her.  She does not move closer, even though her snipped muzzle outstretches.  Longing to touch it as she had before but this time reverse the process.  She knows this isnt how it works.  Never has.  Always death, never life.  That's your curse Kolera.  

Deep brown eyes sadden as she now looks away.  To her dear friend Warrick as Levi speaks of her intentions.  Her wants.  Delicate crown shakes in confusion and in protest.  A desperate glance is given to Levi.  His eyes hard but somewhat sympathetic upon her.  Her brow furrowed in frustration as she speaks quickly, "I... I am sorry.  I must go.  I shouldn't be here.  I'll just ruin everything." Her muzzle reaches for his rigid jawline to place a goodbye kiss upon his cheek before turning back to Warrick.  Deep eyes find his as she looks into them with new purpose, "I must fix this... Or at least try.  Goodbye Warrick." Her voice was soft and kind, convincing even.  

The sleek auburn and ebony body of a lost girl turns to the borders.  Her pace is quick and steadfast.  She knows what she must do. Or try to do.  Coming to a stop just before disappearing into the treeline she looks back.  First to the solitaire sillouhette of the blackened tree against the tropical foilage consuming it.  Then to the two stallions watching her vacate the kingdom before she slips into the dense forest...
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Kolera - 07-28-2017, 08:21 AM