• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any]
    CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT
    & SATISFACTION BROUGHT HIM BACK
    Usually content - happy, even - to remain volcano side, today. He passes by the cove where Ellyse had birthed their child, and then the sandier shoreline where the briny ocean laps at sand instead of rigid, rocky outcroppings. Tephra is diverse, always offering something new and intriguing for those who call it home, and the thoroughbred's blue eyes do their best to drink in everything that is offered to him.

Dahmer moves leisurely, his hooves rhythmic against the soft loam but the sound is lost beneath the whistling winds and the ebbing flow of ocean water. He keeps his feathered wings pressed gently to his sleek sides, though the wind catches his feathers and rustles them on occasion. He crests a particularly large outcropping and comes to rest on its shale plateau, icy blue eyes falling upon the one-eyed flaxen that he'd met only once before, tucked tightly against Ellyse's side.

Dahmer's neutral expression wavers for just a moment before flashing an obligatory and polite smile to Ledger, his dark head nodding to greet him. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you," the winged beast offers to Ellyse's friend-lover-whatever he was. His blue eyes watch the flaxen chestnut curiously, wondering if he should retreat from Ledger and continue this "let's pretend he doesn't exist" game they've been playing, but Dahmer had begun to smell the flaxen's scent more and more intermingling with Ellyse's, and if this other stallion is going to be around Smoak an increasing amount...

The black stallion sighs in exasperation before cocking a hip and settling his gaze upon Ledger's one eye. "If you make Ellyse happy, I am not here to stand in your way. But I ask that you don't take this situation out on Smoak."
    Dahmer
    image © celestiene

@[Ledger]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 07-30-2017, 08:51 AM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 08-19-2017, 05:00 PM
    RE: I'll never be as good as I'd like to be [Any] - by Dahmer - 09-04-2017, 12:18 PM