• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA
    Everything that once burned beneath her skin is drowned out with the flood. She is broken and confused. A shell of something that once wished so wholly for life.

But no.

The fairies had taken that from her. The earth had taken that from her. She knew that she shouldn't have followed him. For in some ways this was his fault. The pale wraith had started this downward spiral after all. But she followed anyway, like a puppy following his master.

"So it seems the taiga is gone."

Her voice is low, dark eyes trained upon the flooded lands. She can sense the pair behind her, their eyes trained upon the same spot. 

"What are we to do now? For where are we to go?"

She wanted to see how far Gryffen was willing to go for them. Loey was not daft, and she would not follow a stag with no plan. If it were to come to this, she would leave their rag tag group of thieves. Seek shelter in higher ground. beg whatever deity there was for forgiveness.

But if he had a plan.

Oh if the Wraith had a plan then she would stay. Allow those devilish ways to pull her into the undertow and completely drown her.

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-30-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Loey - 08-30-2017, 03:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Thana - 08-30-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Circinae - 08-31-2017, 09:52 AM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do || ANY THAT LEFT TAIGA - by Gryffen - 08-31-2017, 01:16 PM