• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  dream higher than the sky [any]
    caelondia . 3 . mare . blind

"Im probably fine, really." She spoke with a soft chuckle, although she wasn't sure if it was him or herself she was trying to convince of this. She was embarrassed, definitely, but mostly cold. And Damp. And cold...

She shivered slightly when the stallion moved to be close to her, mostly out of  surprise and partially from confusion. She could feel something although she couldn't quite picture to herself what. It wasn't his body, surely? Or, it was, just another part of it? Whatever it was, it felt softer, almost feathered? She thought to question it, but also didn't want to make a fool of herself to the first person she met.

"I wont fall." She spoke quietly, her voice soft and chirpy. Caelon was just one of those speakers who always sounded happy, even though currently she was more uneasy than anything. "Ka-ka-shi.." she said the name slowly, thinking it over. It was different, unlike ones she'd heard where she was from, but it had a nice sound to it. "I was just, wandering, and I thought the water was much further away than it was so... I suppose I tripped." She laughed again, realizing how foolish she probably sounded. Caelon had a habit of forgetting that others could actually see things. She never has, so the thought rarely occurred to her.

"Oh, my names Caelondia. Or, Caelon for short." She smiled, turning her head to hopefully become face to face with the stallion. She lost her bearings on where they were faced when she felt the wings, so there was a good chance she was looking off in the wrong direction entirely.

Messages In This Thread
    dream higher than the sky [any] - by Caelondia - 08-30-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 03:46 AM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 08-31-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Caelondia - 08-31-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: dream higher than the sky [any] - by Kakashi - 09-01-2017, 06:30 AM