• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any]

I'm an invisible monster,
    and I'm incapable of loving anybody.
    You don't know which is worse.

Scyla watched the roan mare carefully. She had referred to finding Dahmer as a game but to this invisible monster, there was nothing more serious. Well, as serious as the tovero could muster.  Despite their similarities, fading away while being spotted, and the fact they were both in the field, Scyla was keenly aware that they were different creatures. Then again, the monster had never found someone that even close to her. Perhaps it was all the mental scarring. Either way.

She waited patiently for the other to speak. It would seem Heartfire liked to consider everything before opening her mouth. What a novel skill! Scyla thought that perhaps she should take notes, but then remembered that she hadn't brought a pencil. No notes were happening today at least. Her ears pricked completely forward when she suggested that they did not have the same definition of fun. Her curiousity would be saited! "Wait...what do you consider fun?" There had to be a difference that Scyla could figure out for herself. But before she gets to the root of everything, she finds an invite to some place called Nerine.

Those brown eyes consider the roan's blue softly but the wonder was still very prevalant in her mind. "I'm game. How do we get there?" She stuck out a wing forward as if to invite Heartfire to lead the way. A million questions were swirling around in her head but she managed to restrain herself, if only to wait to see what this Nerine was and what these daring vistas that Heartfire found so enthralling were. There was a curious smirk on her face, imaging that maybe Heartfire found pebbles exciting. Or clumps of strange trees. Or maybe a sparrow. Common place things that took the roan's breath away. It was hard to know but Scyla was willing to find out.

@[Heartfire] I figure we switch to Nerine? Maybe? Let me know! <3

(Sea-Dog x Desole)
    Half Sister to Dahmer

Messages In This Thread
    FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-21-2017, 12:19 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 08-24-2017, 03:11 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 08-28-2017, 09:28 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Heartfire - 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: FLASH. Give me a voice. [Any] - by Scyla - 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM