• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Surroundings
    She was looking at her colt. Trying to consol him he was upset that we hadnt found a new home yet. I was starting to feel like i was a bad mother. With a foal on the ground and one coming. Did she make mistake somewhere? She never thought life for them would be so difficult. While talking to her son, she got a unfamiliar smell. It was a smell of someone coming. Before she knew it they had company. She turned and faced who was standing there and it was a huge figure. Taller then she was, she felt alittle intimidated at first.

Mishka came out from behind me. He saw the big figure and walked right up to him. Hello Mister.. Im Mishka and this is my mother Latara. He wasnt the shy foal he once was. Latara really is going to have her handsfull with him. His mother stepped forward trying to keep her son from being pushy she didnt want him to scare anyone away from being too forward. She placed her muzzle on her sons back to get him to stop talking. Thank you my son she laughed. Yes my name is Latara. She looked at the big figure before her, sorry to trespass but we been looking for a home for months, and we were told to try here. She lowered her head to bow in respect of this stallion. Its a pleasure to meet you Krieos.

She stood before him looking tired and worn out. He was twice her size which made her. Usually she ran strangers off who were too close to her son but he had a mind of his own already and there was little she could do to keep him from danger. She stamped her foot and her head swung around and nibbled at her side. Her precious cargo was kicking making her uncomfortable. Hopefully this stallion wasnt upset that she was carrying another stallions foal. But it was from the great stallion Covet, this foal should be a strong and good addition to anyones herd.

Messages In This Thread
    New Surroundings - by Latara - 06-23-2015, 01:49 PM
    RE: New Surroundings - by Kreios - 06-23-2015, 09:54 PM
    RE: New Surroundings - by Latara - 06-24-2015, 10:01 AM
    RE: New Surroundings - by Kreios - 06-29-2015, 03:08 PM