• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

L i g h t || Any

There is darkness in everyone. 

Sometimes, the darkness is just plain evil, like in his case. But sometimes, the darkness is simply just depression - sometimes from losing someone, sometimes from being abandoned by friends or family or both. It could be in small amounts, it could be overwhelming, but wherever darkness lied, he was there. Watching, stalking...waiting for it to be exposed. 

The light in her eyes is glazed over with it. He knows there is something there, something she is just waiting to let escape. Had she been hurt by a lover? Had she been betrayed by a friend? Whatever it was, he intended to find out. He hadn't forgotten what Gryffen had asked of him, he hadn't forgotten the test. All he had to do, was find the right one. 

From the bushes, he emerges, slapping a fake-friendly smile on her face. She wouldn't know any better - she had been muttering quiet "hellos" and "how are yous?" to every fucking asshole that passed by her. He would just be the asshole to humor her. He trots out, swinging his head from side to side as he whistles a tune he enjoys. As she had with everyone, the words flutter gently from her lips into Modicum's dark ears. He turns to her, grin still ever-present on his face. 

"Hello," He replies to her, turning to face her. She, as with everyone, is taller than him. He looks up at her through icy hues. "I'm...Morty. I haven't seen you around here!" It seemed better that he didn't tell her his full name (it did, of course, mean "little death"). His tone is affable and bright, he knows it can easily trick anyone. He is an unassuming force - most people take him for granted considering his short stature. All is in the game - get on her good side, gain her trust; see who hurt her and end their pathetic lives. Then, and only then, could he start the life he so desperately wanted for himself and his flame. 

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Solana]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-03-2017, 09:22 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-10-2017, 05:14 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 10-27-2017, 01:34 PM
    RE: L i g h t || Any - by Solana - 11-17-2017, 06:44 PM