• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smoak I'm Bored! [Any]

Solace

She can no longer see the storm over the ocean because it's on them now. The wind hits her body with force and whips the foam off the waver-tops and into her coat. She is soaked in an instant; her mane is plastered to her thin gold neck and her eyes are splashed with sea-water but there is a smile on her lips. Solace closes her eyes against the salt and bounds back onto the shore in a blind leap. 

"I think so!" She yells over the wind a second before lightning strikes- she can't help but stumble backward towards Smoak. Here electric blue eyes widen in surprise but as she turns to look to him she laughs for the nearness of it, the intensity, and the wind seems to pull the air from her narrow chest. 

Maybe this is how adventures always make Svedka feel. 
    If that was so, she could see why he loved them so. 

There is another flash, not so close this time but still dazzling, and the earth shakes with the thunder the same moment the world around them lights up. Raindrops hover, suspended in the light like millions of tiny glass beads, and she wonders if she could make her own lightning. 

She wonders if she can create such beautiful light, and for the first time in a very long time, she doesn't think of Kaiode.

you are my sunshine

@[Smoak]
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-04-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-09-2017, 08:51 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Solace - 10-15-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Smoak I'm Bored! [Any] - by Smoak - 10-16-2017, 03:23 PM