• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - shirad
    Shirad
    Shirad wants to run home for Tauber, to bring him back here to meet the stallion with black and white dragon-hide and to explore the hiding places of Loess. They can always take time exploring Sylva - how often do either of them get to adventure away from the golden forest? But the run would be too long and, chances are, she would run into one of the adults from home and then she wouldn't be able to leave again for quite some time. So the teal filly smiles instead and turns her bright head up to the scaled stallion.

"Awesome! Is it far?" she asks, but she is already lost in the scenery as they move further into the hills. Shirad's rhythmic hoof beats follow closely behind Ivar, and only occasionally does she run ahead of him and then stop until he catches up because she has no idea where she is going. After some time, she peaks at the stallion from the corner of her amethyst eyes and screws her face up with suspicion. "Are you lost?" she blurts, but then it seems they are upon it.

The rainbow trees pull her gaze to them immediately and she nearly squeals. "Cool!" she exclaims and moves closer to the colorful trees, her nostrils flaring to test their scent. Ivar draws her attention back and Shirad flips the blue and purple forelock from her eyes as she regards him with excitement. "What do you think we will see first?!" she inquires in a whisper before nestling her teal body in the small copse of trees beside the basin, lanky legs folded beneath her.
    If the morning light don't steal our soul, we will walk away from empty gold.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 09-24-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-01-2017, 07:15 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Shirad - 10-04-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - anyone - by Ivar - 10-08-2017, 11:55 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-12-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 10-13-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-14-2017, 06:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Ivar - 10-15-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - shirad - by Shirad - 10-18-2017, 08:58 PM