• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr

Zephyr

"I am not the same woman you saw upon our last meeting, Krigare," She speaks suddenly, avoiding his previous words, inhaling deeply to keep the tears at bay. A flicker of her eyes, and the pupils dilate, the world around her so enhanced, so perfectly clear. "Much has changed..." She looks up to him now, then moves herself closer to his broad physique, showing him that she could see where he was. 

Would he believe her story? The torture that went on in Carnage's lair lingered constantly in the back of her mind, clear as the world around her. The nightmares so vivid, she could see herself crashing into that pointed rod, impaling her heart so she could save her lover's. 

"I've been to hell and back for you, Krigare..." It wasn't said to guilt him, it was a simply put statement that reigned truer than ever. She had literally gone to hell and back, and she had those hauntingly beautiful scars to prove it. She turns her head now, revealing the Devil's brand around her eye; her orbs are closed, and she pauses briefly so he can soak it in. "If I told you my sacrifices, would it be enough for you to stay?"

when it's said and done, we'll have our scars to show

@[Krigare]

P.S. she still loves her Krigare, she's just really messed up xD

Messages In This Thread
    The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Krigare - 09-16-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Zephyr - 10-20-2017, 11:08 AM