• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr

Zephyr

When she finds he has not left, she turns. He looks as handsome as ever, even though she can tell her is holding back tears. As he pulls her towards his strong, broad chest, she allows herself to heave shakily. She listens to his words, then finds herself beginning to cry even more. 

"Oh, Krigare..." She suddenly feels guilty. If only she had left when Carnage had said she could, if only she would've tried to escape. 

But you wouldn't have been able to find your way out... She remembers the eyes that once held nothing but blackness, and as she looks up to the man she loved, but was never able to see before, she knows that much of this could've been for the best. 

"But it won't be yours, Krigare. It...it won't be mine." She stops, inhales again. Was it selfish of her to think she could never love something she did not produce? "I'm sorry..." Another pause, longer this time. She tries to think of something to say. "Krigare. As long as I have you...I think I can do anything."

when it's said and done, we'll have our scars to show

@[Krigare] <3

Messages In This Thread
    The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Krigare - 09-16-2017, 08:36 PM
    RE: The sun, moon, and stars. | Zephyr - by Zephyr - 10-27-2017, 02:16 PM