• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bullet || Dahmer || Gaurd || Offspring
    Ebony wings flow from the tree like slick oil. He can hear them flutter in the silence of the night. The crow lands not far from the stallion, who faces the dark creature with interest as it speaks to him.

"I would assume you are Dahmer?"

Krigare speaks, his voice strong with the question. While he wished to await their overseer he continues with his inquiry. His body thrums with anxiety, what if the other saw him unworthy to protect their home? He had served the army, but Tephra was not in need of soldiers. It needed those willing to protect their lands from swindling creatures such as he had once been.

"I do have an inquiry about joining your guard..."

His voice comes smooth despite the emotions broiling in his chest. Krigare watches the bird with an intense curiosity. Not many times had the stallion seen shifters such as the one before him. He had met fire laden horses such as Spark who had led him to tephra, he had met those blessed with many lives like Vitalo, and even those cursed to live forever like Vento. 

"It greatly interests me."
    [Image: krigare_by_voltum-dbctewi.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bullet || Dahmer || Gaurd || Offspring - by Dahmer - 10-21-2017, 04:54 PM
    RE: Bullet || Dahmer || Gaurd || Offspring - by Krigare - 11-01-2017, 06:26 PM
    RE: Bullet || Dahmer || Gaurd || Offspring - by Dahmer - 11-03-2017, 11:40 PM