• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer]
    The heat radiating from the lava flows and volcanic mountain distort much of her view of the landscape.  Streaked in rays if red and yellow the lands looked nothing like they would to most other equines.  As she looks to the sky though it becomes dark from the lack of heat...

That is until a small bead of like is nearing.  It is quite small.  Too small for a horse with wings.  Her ears twitch rapidly as a faint rustle of feathers is heard approaching.  She is quick to dismiss it as simply a clueless pigeon.  It continued closer and when she had whispered his name into the breeze she was answered.  Shockingly by the black creature now shifting under her.  Her name is music to her own mousy ears and his accusations cause her to laugh.  

Leaping from her upwards position, she flies around him.  His body a mixture of bright hues through her vampire sight.  She darts left then circles back to his right.  "Where is the fun in playing it safe, Dahmer?!"  She smiles a fanged grin as she hovers before him.  Leathery wings beating swiftly.  

Beady eyes shift up and with a twist of her tiny body she shoots towards the night sky.  She had never been this far into Tephra and she had yet to see the proclaimed jewel of the land.  Banking left around the rock formation she calls out to the black stallion, "You gonna give me a guided tour... Or should I help myself?!" 

She waits a moment for him to come or go but she doubts the guard of Tephra will allow her such luxuries of helping herself to his lands.  Tucking her wings to her bat body she dives quickly before pulling sharply upwards.  On her turn of direction she shifts into her winged equine form.  Hooves clipping along the rocks as her wings gain momentum for the climb up.  Each push of air under the taut skin thrusting her farther up the mountain...

Almost to the top she slows.  The extra weight of her barrel making it harder for her to complete such demanding tasks with ease.  Finding another ledge of outstretched rock she perches herself upon it.  Waiting for her winged friend to join her...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Dahmer] <3
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-11-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Karaugh - 11-12-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Ellyse - 11-17-2017, 08:24 PM
    RE: Show Me Around Your Town[Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM