• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

{Voudou || Mare || Pregnant || Gates}
    Voudou snorted, completely unamused with the conversation so far. He didn't want to be touched, and she didn't care. Voudou wasn't here to impress him, and, as always, she didn't care what he thought. "Ok fine, you don't have to tell me why you're here if you don't want. The only reason I care at all is because we don't get too many strangers around here, its not like you just tripped and ended up walking all the way over here from your own home." Her voice wasn't quite as sweet anymore, instead laced with bits of poison and overflowing with sarcasm.

The stud spoke again, asking why she was talking to him. How was she supposed to know? Curiosity and boredom were the main reasons behind most (if not all) of her actions, and it had gotten her into trouble once or twice. She was thinking, trying to come up with a response when he pushed his massive head beneath hers, running his tongue down most of her body before stopping. His teeth grabbed gently at her flank, and for just a brief moment she could feel those burn scars when they were fresh, she could smell the charred flesh and she could see that stupid brute that had caused her pregnancy. And, for just a brief moment, a shiver ran down her spine. Voudou shook her head, she didn't need to think about that stuff any more, it was over and gone, never to bother her again.

"Well, you are just so handsome I couldn't resist coming over to chat," she cooed at him, her voice so fakely sweet it was nearly sickening. All at once her tone changed back to its sarcastic bitchiness, "Also I'm bored, and I can't travel too far on account of the whole being pregnant thing. Turns out it's difficult to walk long distances when you're carrying an energy-draining demon with you." Voudou swished her tail at him, twisting her body slightly away from the stallion (mostly to keep him from getting behind her, though she would never admit it) so she could face him once again. "But you... you didn't come here to chat. Why are you here?" Voudou analyzed him, looking for any hint as to his motives. He seemed confident, but not entirely so. He wasn't shy, that much was obvious, but she still couldn't figure out why he was here or what he was really like and that frustrated her. She was mad that he hadn't given her anything to work off of yet, and she was curious to see what kind of a stallion he was.
    tags Black, 436 words.
    notes, _______.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Voudou - 06-30-2015, 10:56 PM