• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

When he was at her flank, her body changed as if she had been through alot. He wasnt sure what it was, but he had a feeling she didnt want to be pregnant. Was this forced apon her from someone evil? Hes seen this before, and hated stallions that have forced themselves onto mares. To him creating a foal should be something that was common ground between a mare and stallion. Not because the stallion wanted Heirs or wanted to expand his herd. He shook his head in anger of those that made good stallions look bad. He wasnt going to let her get away, for that one instant he wanted to be closer to her. Maybe there pasts were similar he wasnt sure. But he tried to open his heart to this mare. But i doubt she would take it, he was just testing her to see what kind of mare she was. As she wasnt giving him much to go on.

He faced the dark mare face to face. She could see horrible darkness beneath her beautiful pelt and eyes. But she wasnt big into the mushy stuff. But he was always a believer in saying what was true. He walked closer to her lowering his head in a assurance he wasnt there to hurt her or take advantage of her. Since its clear thats already happened, he didnt want that to happen to her again. It was strange, he had this strange feeling that he had to protect her, and he wanted to. Even though she didnt want it she was getting it anyway, and she can fight with everything she got. He came to her side he towered over her, he wrapped his head over her neck. Licking softly to show her that it was okay and he didnt want to hurt her. Im here trying to find myself, and to become a better stallion he whispered. He always approached mares the wrong way and was learning how to do it the right way. Im talking to you and around you because i feel drawn to you Voudou, i cant explain it i just do. And im sorry you had a horrible past with a brute stallion. Closing his head around hers in comfort cause it seemed like its been a while since shes had this happen to her.

A mare like you should never be mounted and breed with out your concent. Your too beautiful to be ruined with scars. But then he thought we all had scars, and he just wished she would allow him to show her that there is a good side to things and not always negative.

~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 06-30-2015, 11:11 PM