• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    It is clear that the gossip mills have seized onto the fact that Ivar is now the monarch of Loess, and Ivar is curious what they have made of the land’s former ruler. Do the tales of his coronation contain mention of once-queen Heda, still his consort and his clear favorite in the little herd he has assembled in the hilly realm?

The band has been a distraction during the darkness of winter, a way for him to forget that he is not in the sea.

He had left the newest arrival sunning herself in the sun, but the satisfaction of their encounter had done nothing to ease the lines of tension in his body. Now though, he takes a deep breath and releases it in a long sigh, turning his head from side to side in a stretch. He listens as she answers his questions, his dark eyes remaining on hers. When she begins to apologize his smile grows, and he reaches forward, placing a touch to her shoulder in a friendly dismissal of the apology.

“No worries,” he tells her, drawing his touch away but remaining in slightly closer proximity than before. She has space to move away, to put distance between them, but everything about the stallion is designed to make her feel the very opposite way. “I managed to become General here even without our mock, and then Queen Heda named me her successor.” She likely knows that already; the romantic relationship between the king and former queen was no secret.

“Not half as much as you missed me, I’m sure.” Ivar responds without missing a beat, the exaggerated wink blurring the sudden flash of hunger in his dark eyes almost as quickly as it appears.

kelpie mimicry | dragon scales | tactile hypnosis
    minimal grullo tobiano king of loess

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When two streams meet and turn into a raging river.. - Ivar - by Ivar - 11-18-2017, 02:40 PM