• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot)
    The bay stallion introduces himself to me as Brennen. The name is familiar, a tale out of a childhood story. Is he the Brennen? Peerless warrior, brother of the Tundra? He is bay, after all, with too-large black wings. I peer at him for a moment too long, unaccustomed to polite manners.

“Delia.” I say firmly, and turn back to the lavender stallion. He ignores me almost entirely, as though I am merely a prop in the background of his conversation with the snowy mare. The way he speaks to her is unfamiliar, a smooth sort of tone that seems to shake off the dust of misuse on certain of my own feelings. The sensation is not entirely comfortable, and I look back to the other female. She is smiling, a safety net that I can fall into.

The tension seeps from my shoulders as I respond to her answer by lowering my own guard. It was a close call; I had been only an instant awake from losing my nerve. How embaressing that would have been! I am grateful to the pale mare, and even when she insults my homeland I cannot truly take it to heart.

“Oh I like it here,” I tell her, “But then, I’ve never been anywhere else in Beqanna. ”

Messages In This Thread
    I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-09-2017, 03:41 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-18-2017, 08:50 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Sabra - 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Delia - 11-20-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I Feel A Sin Coming On (Wing Plot) - by Krone - 11-20-2017, 06:58 PM