• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi

"Short story is - I stumbled across a fairy's home in the woods." Levi's lip curls mischievously and his flames crackle at the memory of the fairie's surprise and delight when she turned to see the beast lurking outside her window. 

But his thoughts do not linger on fairies and enchanted cottages for long. The recent succession of the Head of War had left The Overseer's Heir with unsorted feelings, but he truly hated digging into his own feelings. So, he left them unsorted and told himself his father was doing what was best for Tephra. 

"It's fine," he shrugs, suddenly eager to be talking about anything other than his father. "I haven't been able to talk to him since I've been back, but I was planning on congratulating Ellyse tomorrow if I can catch her... but I don't think Offspring is going anywhere." 

The mare's voice is laced with concern for him, and he feels that Amore is truly interested in a way that very few are. Even as she is apologizing for asking too much, he feels the urge to tell her more. "Maybe she will know where I fit - I don't want to end up patrolling the beach for the rest of my life." 

He can't remember the last time he talked so much about himself and he looks to change the course of the conversation. The dark stallion had always been more comfortable listening to details about others lives than revealing his own. 

"... do you want to walk down to the ocean?" He reaches out his ivory nose and brushes aside a piece of her mane which lays across her withers. The ash which has settled over her smoky coat leaves a sootys dark smudge on his muzzle, which he wipes off on his chest. "I think thats proof you have been up in the clouds too long"
    Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Amorette]
    [Image: BQLevipagedoll-DONE.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-09-2017, 04:37 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-21-2017, 11:00 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 11-28-2017, 08:39 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 11-29-2017, 03:00 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Levi - 12-04-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - Levi - by Amorette - 12-05-2017, 03:21 PM