• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it runs deeper than you can dare dream || deimos

Deimos, where have you been?

He smiles darkly when he realizes that she knows exactly what manner of beast has been following her, flattered, and impressed that she knows him by his wolf. His pheromones gave off the sense of a hunter, but when she calls him by name, he peeled back his lips to reveal a dark smile framed by a set of very impressive fangs. And then, he shifts, turning himself back into the black equid that she knew, loved, and despised.

It was true, they despised each other.

And yet, the tension between the two had always been tenable.

Those thick leathery wings could not wait to reach out and grab at her chest, clasping at her flesh and digging in as they pulled their bodies together. She speaks, her words made of acid and ice as they drip down his body and land between them. He pulls her closer as she pulls into his neck, and he wraps her up in his own, crooking his head around hers, his voice thick as it whispers into the recesses of her mind.

Do not toy with me, girl. You know I have always wanted you.

Her hip catches on his, and the heat of his body pierces the icey fleck of her cold perfection. They are pressed together, drawing closer. Her body is bleeding for him, and he is drawing her in. He smiles darkly when Thana tells him of Gryffen’s absence.. “How dare he leave you alone in such a state. Does he not know that you cannot be satisfied by absence? How will we stoke that pretty little fire in your belly? Whose life will we have to wreck to see you smile again?”

The trees grew together in their haste to prevent their darkness from spreading—and Deimos leaned in and breathed in the heady scent that Thana presented. “You wanted me to find you, Thana. I do not have to read your mind to know that I know you missed being touched this way… Claimed this way…

Wanted this way.”

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    it runs deeper than you can dare dream || deimos - by Thana - 12-03-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: it runs deeper than you can dare dream || deimos - by Deimos - 12-04-2017, 02:09 AM