• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Close your eyes, have no fear.

There had been no time to dwell on the sadness in her she-mate's departure, and perhaps that was for the best. My little red mare had a whole new little being to bring into the world, so all her focus had to be on her beautiful, perfect unborn. It had been hard for my mare to be still, to sit placidly on the shores of the beach anymore, so she had went for a stroll. The always-present scent of the purple wisteria trees had called to her on this spring afternoon, and so it was she had found herself in Hyaline.

It had been ages since she'd seen the Dragon-King, but she was quite certain he wouldn't mind her turning up here unannounced. His lake had beckoned her, and she was more than willing to come forth. Partially submerged in the water, she allows herself to float. The pain in her sore legs and hooves is temporarily alleviated as she is rendered weightless. Dog paddling back to the shoreline, she emerges and shakes herself. The sun begins to immediately warm her and dry her out, and then she hears a familiar voice.

Her name tossed into the air, she turns to find the young king @[Amet]. Jah-Lilah grins broadly, emerald eyes dancing with mirth. Grunting, she shakes herself and starts off to meet him halfway. Her mane is a tangled mess, new feathers and old matted into the hair, her body aches, her belly swings as she walks, yet she feels amazing. Something inside of her is telling her it's almost time, and she is beside herself with excitement at the thought of meeting her new child, Canaan's new child.

The scaly male finally reaches her, and she arches her neck, nipping at him in greeting. "Hale, Dragon-King! I am well, glad to be in your thoughts. How are you? It's been ages since I've seen you!"

The monster's gone, it's on the run, and your mama's here.

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Amet - 12-02-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Jah-Lilah - 12-06-2017, 01:26 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-21-2017, 02:30 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? jah-lilah - by Canaan - 12-27-2017, 08:27 PM