• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What a lovely way to burn - Terran

Terran

It’s odd to me that she’s aware I’m not her father. Jinju is stuck in an ever-present limbo, knowing and yet, not knowing at the same time. Every instant where her little black form pops into my sight, I’m taken aback by the idea that, had Jinju and I worked on our relationship for better, we might have produced a daughter not so unlike the one she seems to have transformed into.

It’s a saddening thought, one I choose to wipe clean from my face as soon as she appears. “Ander and I were talking about making Taiga our home again, now that the forest isn’t underwater.” I fill her in, quick to place a loving peck against her dark forehead as she sidles between the two of us.

“Ander made some valid points - a new start could be nice, but Taiga has always been your home.” I tell her, unaware if she’s privy to this information or not. Oh well, she knows now. I think, tilting my honey gaze up to where my son walks alongside his mother. “Other than that, our options are limitless. I’m decided on letting you two choose since my last pick fell through.”

The Field hadn’t been a very good idea. Much like my other ones.

I should’ve let them choose a long time ago.

All around these golden beacons, I see nothing but black

@[Ander] @[Jinju]

Messages In This Thread
    What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 11-07-2017, 05:55 AM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 11-17-2017, 05:36 PM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 12-04-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 12-06-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 12-10-2017, 10:43 AM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Jinju - 12-10-2017, 11:04 AM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Terran - 12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Ander - 12-12-2017, 01:56 PM
    RE: What a lovely way to burn - Terran - by Jinju - 12-12-2017, 02:24 PM