• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; svedka, any
    Keep a little fire burning;
    however small, however hidden.

He watches the rough, choppy tide with wide hazel eyes and a brain that's lost in memories from well over a year ago. It brings a gentle, nostalgic smile to the soft mouth of the champagne stallion to watch the dark waters and he's unsure just how long he's been standing oceanside when a familiar voice shouts his name over the briny sea wind and he jerks his bone-accented head in the direction of the sound, his hazel eyes alight with excitement as he sees Svedka sprinting for him with sand kicking up behind a billowing blue-tinted tail.

Solace's twin collides with him and Smoak's unbridled laughter challenges the wind as he snakes his own neck around Svedka's to hold the other stallion in a warm embrace. "Ved!" he manages to shout between bouts of laughter, his hazel eyes bright with excitement and intrigue. "Of course I'm here!" he says warmly as they part to better see each other, both finally adults and full of new muscles but with hints of youthful lankiness in their legs.

After Warrick and Svedka had followed Tangerine to her homeland, Smoak had stayed behind with Solace, and while he had thoroughly enjoyed the chance to bond with her, it just hadn't been the same without his partner in crime, and he hadn't wanted to find a replace for Svedka. "Tell me about your trip! Was it amazing? Did you meet anyone?" he pauses with a lopsided grin, mischief glinting in his bright eyes. "Can I go with you next time?"

Smoak

@[Svedka]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; svedka, any - by Smoak - 12-12-2017, 05:58 PM