• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason}

Jason knew that she was a strong mare- a stubborn mare. At times she could be too difficult to deal with. Jason believed that hidden beneath the black mares armored exterior was a much softer side. It was that belief that kept him steady even when she neglected to return his warmth. He looked in the same empty direction of her stare, and when she replied with lacking emotion he simply shifted his weight. He was angry. He was protective yet he knew that there was nothing he could do. Voudou was unlikely to open up about any trauma- that Jason knew with confidence.

The blue hued stallion took the ease of Voudou’s weight when she rested her head. He closed his eyes to momentarily savor the moment between them. Sadly the moment didn’t last much longer in silence. Voudou abruptly questioned Jason on Fiasko and their relationship. It was an unexpected question to Jason especially in the current state of his friend. He was far more concerned for her well being than whatever type of attraction was occurring between him and his queen.

”Do you mean Fiasko?” He said with a heavy clearing of his throat. ”I would assume she is doing fine, just like myself. I’m not sure you could classify us together just yet.” Jason enjoyed the sabiano’s mare company. He even shared in attraction and intimacy with her but their relationship had yet to be defined. ”What makes you ask?” He spoke with his voice rising from its deep tone.

jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-20-2015, 12:07 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 06-27-2015, 07:45 AM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 06-29-2015, 04:16 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Voudou - 07-06-2015, 12:52 PM
    RE: I'm a One Night Too Long {Jason} - by Jason - 07-15-2015, 10:41 AM