• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  wanna hear my beating heart one last time; levi.
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

Ceara stood there, looking at him with a glint in her eye that was telling. It was hereditary. Suddenly the little sister had become a force to be reckoned with, and Levi did not know how to handle her any more. Suddenly, the student had become a teacher - perhaps not of her big brother, but clearly not his protege any longer. The heat in his body subsides as the molten carbon that takes over his fibers releases the warmth of movement seeping into the recesses of his mind that yes, big brother, I can control you. She considers him, following him as he continues to step away from her, keeping their same distance apart. She was not going to allow him to walk away from her - she was not the baby any longer.

“You knew the side of me you wanted to see, Levi. The child - your doting little one. Did you once consider my happiness when you went off and acted like you did? Or was I the little pretty thing you could place in a corner?” She chuckles, the shadows chasing away as they go alight with the power of her newfound fire. She really was a child of Offspring, flame-licked and gorgeous, and not afraid to dabble with the dark. “It just turns out that I am no better than you, Lard Ass. You can either accept that from me, or you can turn tail and go home. But remember. I live there too.”

She smiles at him, dousing her flame, willing it away in a puff of smoke that whirled around her and healed her back legs - and any bruising or scars she may have sustained in her previous life. The one she could not wish way, however, was the nasty red scar that took over her entire chest, rising and falling with every beat of her heart. A reminder - a memory. Slight wrinkles were around her eyes now, not to show her age, but to show the stress she endured. She knew well what it meant to be someone’s plaything - had been one all her life. Loved, taken care of perhaps, but she had always been the girl so easily cast aside for the wishes of greater men.

She approaches him one more time, her charcoal colored lips placing a kiss of familiarity upon his handsome features. “You cannot sin and not expect Satan, my brother. Next time - just take me with you.”

She blinks, lowering her red eyes to the ground as she continues on past his body, the heat of her pelt radiating in a sort of heat. Her voice is thrown over her shoulder, an almost peace in her voice, a death to her old self, and an acceptance of things to come as they were. “I find now that the plight of the every day feminist bores me. Shall we go home?”

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

@[Levi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: wanna hear my beating heart one last time; levi. - by Ceara - 02-18-2018, 02:05 PM