• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look What You Made Me Do [Open]

Kolera.
    He doesn't call for her, he doesn't need to - with fall quickly approaching her scent is heady and it draws him across the grasslands of him home.

He had been gone for months, roaming the common lands and the battleground. Something inside of him had resisted returning to Tephra and he hadn't fought it - he had needed the time away after his time with Ceara. He should have returned home with Kolera from the training fields (explored the meaning of her looks along the way) but the unrest had not let him. Home had always been a complicated word for him. 

He wonders if this is Kolera's home now too as he follows the trail she has left for him, unaware of how often she thinks of him or in the ways has occupied her thoughts. Their last meeting in Tephra had been nearly hostile and while the emotions of that day have long been overshadowed by other things, he still wishes to make amends with his oldest friend possible.

Maybe he was finally growing up. 

When he spots her, he gives a low call and waits for her to turn towards him. If she would rather never talk to him again it would be easy for her to slip away  - but the memory of her on the battlefield had often revisited him, and he hopes that what he thought he saw there was more than his imagination. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Kolera]

Messages In This Thread
    Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-18-2018, 02:36 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-18-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 02-21-2018, 10:00 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 02-22-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Levi - 03-06-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Look What You Made Me Do [Open] - by Kolera - 03-06-2018, 08:23 PM