• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan
    As he follows the stream and sniffs the air, suddenly he sees.

He's back.

He hasn't been in Beqanna for a good five years, that is; maybe all of his life. He's born here, or, that is, not exactly in the Meadow of course. Still, he remembers the field with it's sparse trees, and he remembers the smell of autumn from just before leaving.

He's been wandering, you see. And gotten lost.

Elsewhere, he found a second home. It would never be as good as the first, but he made friends to play with, other colts his age to roam the lands with, to compete for girls' attentions, all in all: Leilan-heaven. Now, he finds himself back again, wholes in his memories clotting though - he's not quite sure how this travelling worked. He does know something else: thirst.

And so, his nose finds him a stream rather quickly, and pushing forward, he leaps up a lot of the fresh water without pausing. He's a strong young stallion, who'd hurt him anyway?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm breathing in the smoke of my mental illness's cigarette // ANY/Leilan - by Leilan - 02-21-2018, 02:40 PM