• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I sold my soul for this [Walter]

Could there have been anything in her life that was so… she doesn’t know the words for that night, doesn’t really want to. If there was to be a definition for what had happened, then it would take away from what it really was. She lets it be, a secret memory tucked in a warm-fuzzy spot. Fondly cherished as one of the few things that can forever remain unharmed. She hears his soft landing and looks up just in time for his epic tease. Indignant that he would lower himself before her. The fire wings spread out, her neck rises high, and her flaming body sending a surge of heat outwards. Don’t you ev… before she can continue though he looks up with a coy grin, and she settles, smothering the flames and folding her wings back by her sides. She refuses to look at him, her figurative feathers still a little ruffled from him succeeding in his tease. Her indignant self needs to primp and shift positions her tail flicking as if irritated. However, she’s got to try to hide the grin that is more than a slight twitch because how terrible would it be if he saw that!

They’d shared to much for any type of those formalities to exist between them, and if he ever tried to take on a more formal attitude with her, it would hurt more than she’d like to admit. She’d like to think that she had helped him just as much as he’d helped her. When he asks as to how she is, she answers lightly, Busy enough that I don’t know what day it is, she observes him taking a drink. When he eyeballs her, her face screws up confused as to what could possibly be so entertaining as to cause him to pause. Then he pulls the antic and she can’t help the snort/laughter and mouth splitting grin. Once more he’s caught her off guard. So few pull jokes around the grumpy hag that she finds it doubly pleasurable. What about you? She waits a moment before dipping the flaming wing into the stream and flicking water up at him. Her head turned as if she isn’t paying attention, it may be small, but it’s as much of a joke as her dainty uptight manners will allow. Actually, its more than they allow, but he’s got her in a good mood, and she finds herself playing along in spite of the her withdrawn nature.

She’s going to need to ask him about her wings at some point. As she’s going to need to know how to use them. While she prefers to be on the ground, they could come in handy on the battlefield. The war between her prim polite self, and the little girl that thinks it would be fun to be up in the sky has her keeping her mouth shut. Besides, she’s to old to be learning! How silly would it look? Her! falling on her face in doing a cow-hop??? Gawd she doesn’t even gallop around others. Its just so unbecoming. Then again, it could make traveling faster… easier. Maybe she could get a lot more done if she tried? She knows Walter could help her with this problem and is more inclined to ask him for the help. What if someone sees though?! Their queen not knowing how to use her wings?! She’d rather eat in front of someone. In fact she doesn’t realize that she is doing just that right now. Jerking in surprise at herself, her eyes widen and her ears perk forward, she steals a glance his way, waiting for the judging look, she kinda hopes wont be there.

HESTIA

The devil whispered in my ear, “you’ll never survive the storm”
    I whispered back, “I am the storm”

@[Walter]
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
    I sold my soul for this [Walter] - by Hestia - 02-17-2018, 02:19 AM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Walter] - by Walter - 02-20-2018, 02:32 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Walter] - by Hestia - 02-23-2018, 10:25 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Walter] - by Walter - 03-27-2018, 02:25 PM
    RE: I sold my soul for this [Walter] - by Hestia - 03-28-2018, 07:25 PM