• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

walls kept tumbling down; [Nihlus, Shatter, Falls Diplomats]

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter Me does not miss the flash of anger or the familiarity between father and son. She does not miss the tone that Nihlus uses, but she knows that if she wants to be taken seriously she need to stand strong. Even if she questions her actions, she cannot let it show. So she doesn't. The queen has only cool smiles for the diplomats. Let them think what they will of the small kingdom, but the Falls will not be beholden to another kingdom as easily as it seems the Tundra is. She is polite and attentive as Brennan poses a counter offer and in truth it peaks her interest a bit, but she does not let it show. Everything roiling in her head carefully protected behind her mask of diplomacy.

"Brennan, I will take your offer under careful consideration. I will think on it, but for the time being I must decline and ask that you relay our requests to your king. I will send someone along for your kingdom’s answer in a month, unless you come to an agreement sooner. I am thankful for your interest in an alliance and I hope that we can reach an accord." The silver queen smiles gracefully and bows her head to each of them in turn. "Now if that is all that needs to be discussed, I believe our business here is concluded. Thank you for your time." With a last flash of a friendly grin the queen takes her leave.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: walls kept tumbling down; [Nihlus, Shatter, Falls Diplomats] - by Shatter Me - 07-10-2015, 03:09 AM