• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME]

Eros

This one had an inquisitive mind, that was for sure.  Her enthusiasm was addictive and he was very happy to have stumbled upon her here, in the dark forest shadows.  

Their conversation continues as he is answering her, "For the most part, yes.  We are many different colors but our structure is fairly similar.  The thicker coat of hair keeps us warm even at the climates worst." He is happy to remember his home, friends and family for what had been.  No hint of sadness is found on his features for what he had lost.  Not all was lost after all.

He begins to speak of his new home here and she is familiar with it.  Smiling happily he extends an invitation, "Well you should come back for a visit sometime.  Her Radiance, Sabra would love to meet you I'm sure." She was a single ray of light in the dim lit woodlands around them.  If only it could last.

Just like a swift breeze another rolls in.  One much older, much much older, with a distinct flow of movement.  The dark mares presence is ominous as she slips into their conversation.  Accusing eyes burning into him as he explains his being here, "I was actually just looking around... I'm not from here and know only of the kingdom Sylva." His eyes find Porcia sliding closer to the mare, questions flowing already.  He nearly smiles, before he remembers the watchers eyes are trained on him.  Directing his next question to Porcia after she finishes her questioning, "Perhaps I should be moving on.  If you take me up on my invitation Porcia I look forward to meeting again." His weight shifts to begin his leave, a dip of his head comes to Porcia then to the other, "Hestia... It was a pleasure." 

Unconditional Love

@[Porcia] @[Hestia] sorry his timeline has moved on to Nerine so exit stage left Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a bird in a tree -[Any, RECRUIT ME] - by Eros - 02-28-2018, 09:02 PM