• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am still broken into parts - Klaudius
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    If she had been in a slightly better state of mind, she would’ve realised what Klaudius’ had just said. She would’ve questioned what he meant by ‘family’, and how they were related. Now she just shrugs it off, barely registering it. Family could just as well be how he saw all Ischia’s habitants, it must be, as Kylin is no one special in the first place. ”You’re here..” Instead she repeats her words, like a broken record.

It is with his help that she manages to move to the middle of the small pond. The water does not reach high enough for her to bathe, but perhaps that is a good thing. Here she couldn’t drown either – not that death would take her. The cold water, his muzzle on her skin, makes her startle. Kylin softly gasps, eyes widening ever so slightly as her hazel gaze moves to meet Klaudius’. ”It’s cold..” she murmurs, the understatement of the century. But she does not object it, and instead steps closer towards the winged lavender stallion, as to wordlessly ask him to continue. Kylin needs him.

Her eyes fall half closed as he continues, and although the water feels cold against her skin, she relaxes under the treatment. It feels better than she likes to admit. Kylin does not answer his question right away, muscles tensing a little before relaxing. My lover. A soft sigh, and she avoids his gaze. ”My twin..” is the murmured answer she offers instead.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am still broken into parts - Klaudius - by Kylin - 03-05-2018, 03:01 PM