• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All the Pretty Little Horses || HESTIA

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Well, if you're looking for someone to spill all your deepest, darkest secrets to, then you came to the right kingdom my dear Rant. In all the far and wide land, the most betokened Emotional Wreck stood just within the borders you so slowly approach, feeling as if she could use a good drenching in emotional sewage. Yes, why yes, that sounded quite pleasant!

Too bad today won't be the one for your euphoric release, eh?

She approached the pair quietly, feeling the thick energy that passed between them like an unspoken promise. It touched her, too, deep where she had yet to feel such connection again with anyone besides Hestia. The souls gathered her were all alike... This she could tell simply by their auras.

She slid up on the other side of Rant, offering her own thoughtful and silent gaze to the group. Her own eyes (red-yellow and molten) drifted mostly to the cliffs, to where the sea constantly sloshed and cried, reminding her of her Jungle's constant cacophony of noise. It was the closest thing to home that she could find in the new Beqanna - and she loved it dearly. Just as her queen did.

And perhaps, just as Rant would.

"Something tells me you have a knack for war." It's undeniable, the similarity between the three of them: she knew that the other two black mares must feel it, too. The ties were undeniable. "I'm Scorch. Hestia's second in command."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

[Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All the Pretty Little Horses || HESTIA - by Scorch - 03-06-2018, 01:25 AM