• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We are stars; Kylin, any

Solace

Solace lays in the shade of a wisteria tree - Amet's tree - with her gaze absentmindedly cast out across the lake. Her thoughts wander unchecked and the filtered, lavender light casting dapples across her pelt. 

The sounds of splashing water draw her back to the present, and when she catches sight of Ilma's daughter and the expression on her dainty face a light laugh leaves Solace's lips. She realizes this is the first true laugh she has laughed in quite some time, but the thought does not sadden her - she is happy to be feeling more like herself again.

The pale mare stands, giving a good shake to rid her pelt of any stray leaves or flower petals, before stepping into the sunlight along the lakeshore and towards the dark filly. 

Today was as good a day as any to uphold her promise to look after the girl. 

"Not a fan of water, I take it?" She calls as she wades into the lake in front of where the girl stands. "It's about time we met - I'm Solace." she gives a little nod, a touch of formality is always pleasant, before she gives a short pause for the filly to introduce herself. But her face soon takes on a questioning expression which dances between playful and serious. 

"Has anyone taught you to swim yet? No daughter of Hyaline should go into summer without knowing how to swim."

caretaker of hyaline

Solace wanted to meet both of them, so I thought I would jump in Smile
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    We are stars; Kylin, any - by Tähti - 03-29-2018, 03:57 PM
    RE: We are stars; Kylin, any - by Solace - 03-30-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: We are stars; Kylin, any - by Kylin - 03-31-2018, 10:33 AM
    RE: We are stars; Kylin, any - by Tähti - 04-07-2018, 03:33 AM
    RE: We are stars; Kylin, any - by Solace - 04-10-2018, 11:01 AM