• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shoot out the lights. [Durotan]
    Durotan

The spotted mare was examining the island, taking in the bright green scenery and even the colorful parrots as they flew overhead. It caused a smile to grow on his maw, it was a familiar feeling, seeing the island for the first time. Beautiful huh? he says as his eyes flicker back to the spotted mare from the flock of parrots overhead.

The sun was quickly setting and it created a scenery he has not seen yet. Hughes of blue and purple reflecting off the water, it was calming to watch but when Brecking began to speak his gazed found her. She admits Ischia is the only kingdom she has been to and she would visit them all before deciding on one permanently. He could understand the desire to see all of the kingdoms, it was only fair to choose one most fitting for each equines personality. Durotan has traveled through many of the kingdoms, and he knew that some were more devious than others, but the island was home, and he knew it instantly. I can respect that he dips his head in response.

The conversation shifts and she asks him a question, this time curious to know why he settled in Ischia. Hmmm he mutters, his gaze flicks to the left as he gathers the words to describe the feelings. Finding her gaze once more I have a foal, I needed to find a kingdom that was respectable for her to grow up in. I wanted one that was safe for her to grow up in, I found that Ischia fit it perfectly. Krone was also a bonus, of course he would not admit that. The bay and green queen was always on his mind and when he met her he had to get to know her more. The parrots are a perk he laughs, always enjoying the parrots that chirp, keeping anyone company on the island.

Don't Let Go

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 03-27-2018, 05:25 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 03-27-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 03-28-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 03-28-2018, 07:10 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 04-02-2018, 06:53 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Durotan - 04-05-2018, 07:39 PM
    RE: Shoot out the lights. [Durotan] - by Breckin - 04-11-2018, 01:24 PM