• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open]

Kirin enjoyed laying with mother, these past few days had made up for her absence. He had decided to forgive her. She had come back, cleaned and fed him. That was enough for him,and mother didn't like when he was pouty anyways. She had told him several times that he had to be a 'big boy' a 'strong boy', and he did his best to show her he could.

Today she had nudged him, and told him it was time to go. They were going to see his father, he would be pleased to meet Kirin she said. He was special. Kirin noticed how plain his mother was, next to his plum colored fur and wings. She was adorned by nothing, but she exuded a sophisticated air that made her lovely. She told him that he was important, that they were important, so he believed it.

He found that his once wobbly legs were a thing of the past, the stilts that carried him now were strong. They walked every morning, some sort of training he was told, to help him build muscle. He supposed it worked, his limbs no longer ached the way they once had. Kirin was also made to stretch his wings daily, sometimes for no other purpose than to let mother look at them. He had yet take flight, though she insisted he would be able to.

On they went, the walk seemed to take for ever, Kirin grew impatient."Are we there yet?"

KhaosxUrgle|html by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. (Kirin) - by Kirin - 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded.. [Kirin;now open] - by Kirin - 07-13-2015, 07:24 PM